Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 22, 6:27 PM
#1
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Offline
Aug 2007
6662




Play one of three games to get this badge!
Of course, you can always play all three :)


Event Deadline
Play at least one game by October 15th



How to Participate
Jul 22, 6:56 PM
#2

Offline
Apr 2018
82
I like the screenshot gallery for this event. It makes it easy to create the card.
Jul 22, 9:40 PM
#3

Offline
May 2021
748
Oo fun little event to go along with the KyoAni excitement this season. Cheers! I might get around to starting this sooner rather than later.
Jul 23, 12:02 AM
#4

Offline
Jun 2025
123
I've just watched one episode, and I'm sure it has a lot of potential. Glad there's an official club!

Jul 23, 6:05 PM
#5
Nostalgia Rules!

Offline
Jun 2008
20449
The theme goes super well with the badge design. Very old school yet futuristic! I'm in LOOOOOOOOVE!!! 😍

Retro8bitJul 23, 6:13 PM
Jul 23, 7:01 PM
#6
Offline
Oct 2023
150
Just clarifying, I can only use screenshots from the gallery, right? I take dozens of screenshots per episode, so I have many that aren't on there, but I suppose I can't use those, correct?
Jul 23, 7:39 PM
#7
Blitzball Player

Offline
Dec 2011
417
Reply to Horizon248
Oo fun little event to go along with the KyoAni excitement this season. Cheers! I might get around to starting this sooner rather than later.
@Horizon248 agreed! I was honestly curious to check this anime out when perusing the offerings this season.
Jul 23, 8:28 PM
#8
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Offline
Aug 2007
6662
Reply to JuwairiyaU
Just clarifying, I can only use screenshots from the gallery, right? I take dozens of screenshots per episode, so I have many that aren't on there, but I suppose I can't use those, correct?
@JuwairiyaU The screenshot gallery is provided because it is not possible to take images on Netflix (without using workarounds). When we check the event cards for the badges, we're checking that the username matches the poster name and (for bingo) that the episode rule was followed. As long as you don't misrepresent the anime, you are free to personalize your card.
Jul 23, 8:30 PM
#9
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Offline
Aug 2007
6662
@Simpreton-Kimoy What kind of games were you thinking?
Jul 23, 9:46 PM

Online
Jul 2016
5222
The past few bingo card events were for shows that wasn't on my radar so I'm glad I'm already watching (and loving) this one
Jul 24, 4:21 AM

Offline
Jan 2008
4030
I might go pictionary because I have awful drawing tools for the PC (dodgy mouse and paint)
Jul 24, 5:15 AM

Offline
Jun 2021
43
OOOHHH sounds exciting, i will definitely join! the anime seems really interesting too so why not?
Jul 24, 6:09 AM

Offline
Jan 2017
65
I've played these games before
"Anime is trash and so am I."

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Jul 24, 6:25 AM

Offline
Apr 2016
8497
Ooooo so many games to choose from!
Jul 24, 7:03 AM

Offline
Dec 2023
16
Official things feels great
Jul 24, 8:17 AM

Offline
Feb 2026
18
pretty interesting
RovekJul 25, 4:55 AM
⋄*⋄ MY PROFILE ⋄*⋄
⋄*⋄ ANIME LIST ⋄*⋄
⋄*⋄ MANGA LIST ⋄*⋄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jul 24, 11:57 AM

Offline
Sep 2021
75
I'm still not sure which of the games I'll choose (all three options look really fun! Since we have until October, maybe trying them all might be a good idea 🤭). But I was really happy to see an event focused on this anime.
A relationship with someone is like a kite. It won't fly high if you hold on too tightly. But if you don't hold on tight enough, it will fall. And when you pull too hard on a kite in the sky, the string will snap and it will never come back.
Shenlong Zhangxuan to Duanmu Xi in Spiritpact

Jul 24, 12:35 PM

Offline
Jan 2022
33
I can't believe I would've missed this gem of an anime if this event wouldn't take place
· · ──꒰ঌ·✦·໒꒱── · ·
🪻 🔮 🫧 💜 🌑 💿
· · ──꒰ঌ·✦·໒꒱── · ·
Love is a living thing,
I want to befriend it
and play with it
Jul 24, 1:44 PM
Offline
May 2024
15
I have found you my wife
Jul 24, 3:28 PM
Offline
Jun 2026
7
Let's go this is my first time yahoooooo

Jul 24, 4:20 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Offline
Aug 2007
6662
@Simpreton-Kimoy Haha I saw your msg after I was replying to someone else. No worries, I don't think you're being pushy, I'm just trying to understand!

Do you mean like video games / small animated games that you play individually? Or do you mean like forum/text-based games that you play with other members? If you mean the latter, we wanted to trial Pictionary this time because I personally think Gartic Phone is really fun. We just thought it might not progress if it required draw -> guess -> draw -> guess in the forum thread, since it's not real time. That's way we split it into drawing and guessing portions.

That said, we're trying to come up with some more fun things we can do for these events outside of just bingo, so I'm always open to hear ideas!
Jul 25, 3:31 AM

Offline
Feb 2024
351
Yet another shoujo. Is this all you make collabs with?
Jul 25, 5:32 AM

Offline
Jan 2026
75
I've had lots of fun with the event so far! Thanks a ton! ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Jul 25, 6:50 AM

Offline
Feb 2021
6647
Thank you for this event! I like the quest :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :


I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.



Jul 25, 8:48 AM

Offline
Jan 2010
49
Thanks for this even ^^
Jul 27, 10:47 AM
Offline
Apr 2026
46
- Do you want a badge?
- Yay! NO!

when an anime has to be promoted like this, It has to be a shit anime.
Jul 27, 1:07 PM
Offline
Dec 2022
2
That's exhilarating, get excited 😆😆
Jul 27, 1:55 PM
Offline
Jan 2020
149
All done
Jul 28, 12:11 AM
Offline
Mar 2021
221
Damn it's looks good
https://malsignature.com/?/view?username=__FK__&style=normal
my:<series name>

/
'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
[/center]
Jul 28, 10:59 AM
Offline
May 2025
13
it it necessary to only use the screen shot provided .. like i can click a photo from netflix from another phone .. its easy
Jul 28, 1:31 PM
Offline
Dec 2022
2
Smooth
Jul 29, 7:09 AM

Offline
Dec 2017
1047
YAYYY this anime is right up my alley !!! :DD

『   𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢, 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫,    
𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔴 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶
           𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔟𝔞𝔠ƙ         』


Jul 30, 12:14 PM
Offline
Aug 2025
7
I like this event
Jul 31, 9:41 PM
Offline
May 2025
4
lovely
Aug 1, 12:24 PM

Offline
Feb 2026
18
👍😁👍
⋄*⋄ MY PROFILE ⋄*⋄
⋄*⋄ ANIME LIST ⋄*⋄
⋄*⋄ MANGA LIST ⋄*⋄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Aug 6, 9:58 AM
Offline
Jan 2026
3
A fun event
Aug 8, 9:59 AM
Offline
Oct 2023
150
Reply to Kineta
@JuwairiyaU The screenshot gallery is provided because it is not possible to take images on Netflix (without using workarounds). When we check the event cards for the badges, we're checking that the username matches the poster name and (for bingo) that the episode rule was followed. As long as you don't misrepresent the anime, you are free to personalize your card.
@Kineta That makes sense! I watch it on other websites, so I didn't know that. Thank you so much for replying and explaining! I'm very excited to make my card! :)
Aug 8, 10:26 PM
Offline
Apr 2021
31
nice, im gonna do it soon
Aug 12, 4:44 PM

Offline
Jun 2020
891
First time participating in an anime exclusive badge event and what a nice looking badge it has.

"Don't let your memes be dreams."- Ancient Japanese proverb, probably
Aug 15, 11:13 AM

Offline
Dec 2025
49
oihgghg
Aug 17, 9:56 AM
Offline
May 2025
3
As far as the anime is moving wiht new episodes this one is the best new ANIME in this season the charcters the theme the plot and the emotions in this anime is shown beautifully and the subject about electricity is shown so awsomely beautiful and amazing
Aug 18, 11:40 AM
Offline
Jan 2020
149
Hopefully we get more badge event like this one in the future
Aug 19, 12:32 AM

Offline
May 2021
5786
Lol i just realized now it says "October 15" and not "August 15" 💀
Aug 28, 6:34 AM

Offline
Dec 2021
14


I don’t know why my links never work

https://canva.link/my4q9eharw0fjkl
jnn_jnnAug 28, 6:50 AM
Sep 1, 1:48 AM
Offline
May 2024
11
time to start this one! very much excited esp with the games lessgo
Sep 18, 6:00 AM
Offline
Jun 2026
3
So good
Sep 23, 5:29 PM
Offline
Jan 2020
149
This was so much fun
Sep 26, 3:17 AM
Offline
Jun 2026
3
Thanks for this event

More topics from this board

» MAL Rewrite: Calling all grammar gurus and proofreading pros!

Kineta - Sep 30

16 by mayoiko »»
12 hours ago

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Fall 2026 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Sep 13

111 by joanasunshine »»
Yesterday, 9:21 AM

» Related Anime/Manga Section Changes ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - May 23, 2024

125 by leybbbo »»
Oct 4, 3:14 AM

» [Update Apr 2] Personalized Profile Titles ✨ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 30

563 by Nirabu »»
Sep 27, 11:00 AM

» List Title Toggle: Main Title, English, and more ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Nov 10, 2021

112 by Mishukax »»
Sep 26, 7:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login