The Mermaid Mask

The Mermaid Mask

View Stats:
Dec 3, 2024 @ 1:56am
2025 Release
When we first announced The Mermaid Mask, it was intended for 2024, but we're a very tiny studio and so Crow Country (and all its successes) impacted our schedule more than we'd planned. Not to mention, The Mermaid Mask is just a very large project that is taking a lot of time to make! :)

So, The Mermaid Mask will be out in 2025.
Thanks for your patience and your support!
-Adam
< >
Showing 1-15 of 86 comments
Thank you for letting us know! Glad to hear Crow Country is doing well for you, and I look forward to Mermaid Mask's arrival. :-)
Oh, boo. I was looking forward to playing it for Christmas. Congrats on Crow Country though.
Thank you for the update! Happy to wait. Tangle Tower was so polished :)
Appreciate the update. I love the success for you!
I am so excited and regularly check for updates on the release. Crow Country was super fun as well! I wish you all good luck with the development :) I wonder if it will be early, mid or late 2025 👀
Thank you for the update. Really looking forward to it but would rather have it done well than rushed!
Probably my most anticipated point & click game. These Detective Grimoire games are so charming I 100% completed them back to back recently. Take your time, tho.
Happy for the confirmation. Can't wait! Sounds like it's bigger than Tangle Tower, so exciting!
Tangle Tower is one my of my favorite games
I can't wait to see what the devs are cooking for us in The Mermaid Mask!
Didn't realise this was from the same ppl as crow country. Congrats on your success! Still cannot wait for this beauty.
Thanks for the update, I'm so excited to play!
thanks for taking the time to make sure you keep releasing top notch games! good luck in the final stretch!
I played Tangle Tower on the Switch and loved it. I think it's incredible that what started with a Flash game is a full series now.
thank you for this masterpiece, this series is awsomeeeee
< >
Showing 1-15 of 86 comments
Per page: 1530 50